With our recent snowstorm here in Southern Pennsylvania, it was the PERFECT time for a hot bowl of chili 🙂 Time for us to share this recipe with the world.
- 2-3 stalks celery
- 1 medium onion (I prefer purple)
- 2-3 full carrots
- 3 cans tomato sauce (normal sized cans)
- 1-2 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup broth
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2-3 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- Chop your onion, celery, carrots and garlic until finely minced or diced
- Heat avocado oil in your pan and add grown beef to brown
- Once brown, add minced vegetables and stir
- Add tomato sauce, broth and spices, stir
- Cover and simmer at least 20 minutes. You can go up to 2 hours if you want.