Copper Kettle Farms is a small farm and homestead in Gettysburg Pennsylania. We sit on a little over an acre and a quarter with critters such as goats, chickens, peacocks, guineas, rabbits and a rooster and duck team named Sam and Dean.
Here’s what’s growing in 2020:
- A variety of Heirloom Tomatoes such as Cherokee Purple and Black Krim
- More varieties of organic Tomatoes such as Sungold Cherry Hybrid Tomatoes, Boar Tomatoes, Black Cherry Tomatoes
- And some conventional hybrid tomatoes such as Super Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
- Salad Greens such as Mesculin Lettuce Mix, Lettuce and Spinach
- Swiss Chard
- Many squashes like Zucchini, Spaghetti Squash, Acorn, Squash, Butternut Squash, and yes…more!
- Various Peppers such as Jalapeno, Bell, and we may be starting some Cayenne in April
- Lots and lots of Cabbage, a few varieties
- Pole Beans and Bush Beans
- Brown and Blue Cage-Free, Free-Range eggs
- Fresh Culinary Herbs such as Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Dill, Rosemary and more
- Fresh Medicinal Herbs such as Echinacea, Chamomile
- Fresh cut flowers