Copper Kettle Farms is a small farm and homestead in Gettysburg Pennsylania. In 2019 we’ll be opening up our initial CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) for up to 10 locals interested in farm-fresh produce grown right here in Gettysburg ground.
For 2018, however, we’re just having a farm-stand at our direct location where locals can stop by to pick up farm fresh eggs, vegetables, herbs, and maybe flowers conveniently.
We are undecided yet whether we will partake in a farmer’s market this year, but keep in touch with us on Facebook and we’ll let you know!
Here’s what’s growing in 2018:
- A variety of Heirloom Tomatoes such as Cherokee Purple and Black Krim
- More varieties of organic Tomatoes such as Sungold Cherry Hybrid Tomatoes, Boar Tomatoes, Black Cherry Tomatoes
- And some conventienal hybrid tomatoes such as Super Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
- Salad Greens such as Mesculin Lettuce Mix, Lettuce and Spinach
- Swiss Chard
- Many squashes like Zucchini, Spaghetti Squash, Acorn, Squash, Butternut Squash, and yes…more!
- Various Peppers such as Jalapeno, Bell, and we may be starting some Cayenne in April
- Lots and lots of Cabbage, a few varieties
- Pole Beans and Bush Beans
- Brown and Blue Cage-Free, Free-Range eggs
- Fresh Culinary Herbs such as Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Dill, Rosemary and more
- Fresh Medicinal Herbs such as Echinacea, Chamomile
- Fresh cut flowers